The following book is used in the course
|J.S. Hesthaven and T. Warburton, 2008,
Nodal Discontinuous Galerkin Methods: Algorithms, Analysis, and Applications.
Springer Texts in Applied Mathematics 54, Springer Verlag, New York. XIV+500 pages. |
Note: the book will be available in the campus bookshop Polyteknisk Boghandel around the start of the course.
Book list of corrections and clarifications
- Course description: [LINK]
- Getting started in Matlab: Matlab Primer
- Help on the gbar system
- Practical Information Sheet
Hands-on computer exercises
- Problem Set 1, Feedback
- Problem Set 2, Feedback
- Problem Set 3, Feedback
- Problem Set 4, Feedback
- Problem Set 5, Feedback, squaremesh.mat, RotatingHill2D.zip
- Problem Set 6, ServiceRoutines.zip, Mesh2dv23.zip(by Darren Engwirda), Quad2DDGFEM package
- Problem Set 7
- Problem Set 8
Deadline: Aug 31st, 2012 - submit per email as a PDF to both teachers of the course.