New courses are mostly listed on the events page, and the below list may
not be complete.
Multispectral and Hyperspectral Image Analysis, 2007
Autumn Wednesdays, DTU IMM Graduate School ITMAN.
and Visualization of Fluid PhenomenaITMAN PhD
Course, 2007 august.
Signal Processing, Machine Learning for
Signal Processing, Ph.d. course, 2007 August
13–17, DTU IMM
- Signal and Image Processing for Biomedial Researchers.
Ph.D.-Course. 2007 April 16 - April 20 (Possibly
April 13) , 9:15-16:00. Department of Computer
Science, University of Copenhagen, Universitetsparken
1, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Room N014
- Advanced Ultrasound Imaging, 2007 Spring, Ørsted-DTU, Jørgen
Arendt Jensen. Register to Fredrik Gran.
Modelling, 2006 Spring, DTU IMM, Henrik Wann Jensen.
- Cognitive Engineering, "PhD proto-course", 2005
Autumn, Tuesdays 14:00, building 321 room 133. With
Søren Kyllingsbæk, Lars Kai Hansen and others
Geometry Processing, DTU course 02585, 2005 Autumn,
with Henrik Aanæs, Jakob Andreas Bærentzen, Jens Gravesen,
PhD-course on Shape
Analysis in Medical Imaging
IT University of Copenhagen
2004 May 17-21.
Lecturers are Marleen de Bruijne with Mikkel
Erik Dam, Mads Nielsen with topics:
Shape representation, Kendall's shape space, ...,
Active Shape Models, Active Appearance Models, ...
- Milan Sonka's Ph.D. course
Medical Imaging and Image Analysis,
IMM DTU, 20 (evt 21)-24 October 2002.
- Julia Schnabel's Ph. D. course
Image Registration and Medical Applications. IT-C, 2002 August 26-28.
- Dörthe Malzahn's Ph. D. course A Statistical Physics Approach to Bayesian Inference. IMM DTU, 2002 August and September
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing 2002
- DSP reading group on IMM DTU can give "PhD-points", see event page.