The guidelines for poster contribution can be found below together
with the list of registered posters. This page will be continuously
updated until the venue starts.
Jacob Lercke Skytte
jlsk 'at' imm.dtu.dk
Building 321, room 223
(+45) 4525 3432
All submitted posters must follow these guidelines
Two poster templates can be found here; portrait.ppt and landscape.ppt.
- The poster must be in A0 format.
- Posters are registered for a particular Visionday
(medical, industrial, graphical) and participate in the poster
competition on that day.
- If you participate with a poster, please indicate
this during registration and notify the poster chairman by email. Please supply information regarding:
- All authors.
- Poster title.
- Which day it should be registered for.
- The following should be sent to the poster chairman no later than May 4th at 9am.:
- An electronic version of the poster (pdf).
- A small poster teaser in form of a short PowerPoint or OpenOffice
slideshow (max. two slides).
In the teaser session a representative from each
poster should do a brief presentation (~1 min.) of the poster based on
the submitted teaser.
The teaser should contain:
- one or two figures,
- and a short text.
- Simply bring your poster(s) when you arrive at the
conference (DTU students will get their posters printed automatically, if the electronic version is handed in before the above deadline).
- Posters will be exhibited until the end of the
- Johan Musaeus Bruun
Classification of Parasite Eggs used as an Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API)
- Jacob S. Vestergaard
Improved Nowcasting of Heavy Precipitation Using Staellite and Weather Radar Data
- Otto H. A. Nielsen
Development of Subsurface Laser Scattering Techniques for Measuring Optical Parameters of Food Products
- Faisal Kamran
Non-contact Assessment of the Food Quality Using Optical Imaging Methods
- Jonathan Dyssel Stets
3D Surface Scanner Using Structured Light & Industrial Robot
- Henrik Mygind
Melanoma Detection and Classification of Birthmarks using Neural Networks and Genetic Programming
- Josephine Jensen and Cecilie Anker
Abdominal Segmentation of Adipose Tissue Using Graph Cuts
- Angel Diego Cuado Alonso
Improvement of MRI Brain Segmentation
- Martin Lyngby Lassen
Noise Estimation in PET Images
- Nicolas Tiaki Otsu
Shape Analysis of Brain Structures
- Anne-Sofie Wessel Lindberg and Sermin Dzaferov
Maturational Changes in Subcortial Structures in Children
- Aslak Søgaard and Søren Bohøj
Image Registration of Corpus Callosum
- Asger Nyman Christiansen and Jakob Andreas Bærentzen
Grammar for General Purpose Procedural Modeling
- Olivier Rouiller and Jakob Andreas Bærentzen
Real Time Ray Tracing of Skeletal Implicit Surfaces
- Rama C. Hoetzlein
Efficient Procedural Modeling of Dynamic Systems